PAM EMSInstall the Android App
The “PAM EMS MOBILE APP” is designed to provide paramedics with timely and user-friendly access to important patient care resources in one convenient location.
- Manitoba EMS Protocols and Procedures – Interactive browsing and navigation displayed in both card and algorithm format;
- Medical conversion calculators – Convert medical parameters in a quick and convenient way;
- Hospital mapping – List of hospitals sorted by proximity, with real time mapping (data or internet connection) and contact information.
This “APP” (and updates) is available only to members of the Paramedic Association of Manitoba.
Patient Care Maps
- Manitoba EMS Protocols and Procedures
- Portrait view provides easy to read “cards” while landscape view reverts to traditional algorithm presentation.
- Home icon takes user back to main menu.
- Convert weight from pounds to kilograms.
- Calculate medication dosages.
- Calculate administration volumes.
- All Manitoba hospitals are listed in order of proximity.
- Select hospital to view address and contact information.
- Mapping available with data or internet access.
In an effort to improve user experience and functionality, we encourage you to provide us with your feedback and recommendations. Please email your comments to email@example.com using the subject line App Feedback.